İngilizce okuma dersinde düzenli olarak yaptığımız cümleyi tamamlayın etkinliğimizden hoş ve yaratıcı örnekler:
Lovely and creative examples of writing (fill in the blanks) activities from my students
1. It is easy to use a _____ .
2. I have just one _____ .
3. I think _____ knows everything about _____ .
-God/all people; me
4. Every day, I have to _____ .
-call my mother
5. A teacher has to _____ .
-understand his students
-give advice to students
6. Some people do not like to _____ early in the morning.
-hear the alarm clock
-wait for the bus
7.I like to spend time with _____ .
8. I like many kinds of _____ .
9. I always use the same _____ .
10. _____ and _____ smell good.
-Şırdan/Adana BTÜ (because of the garbage site around:)
11. I would like _____ .
-more 144s (the bus to the campus)
-to go to the USA; to go home
-to have a nice day
12. Maybe _____ .
-we will finish the PREP year.
-we will pass all exams.
-I will fly one day
-you can do it
-the answer is false
13. When I want a snack, I eat _____ or _____ .
-chocolate/chips; hamburger; biscuits; cereal; sandwich; dried fruit
14. I eat _____ in bowl.
15. A quick and easy meal for me is _____ .
16. Most of my friends _____ .
17. I like many different kinds of _____ .
18. I can show you a picture of _____ .
-a beautiful view
19. I would like some information about _____ because _____ .
-literature /I need to understand classics better
-pronunciation /I want to understand different accents
-politics /we are the witnesses of this period
20. People sometimes buy _____ when they do not really need to.
-a lot of shoes; clothes; a mobile phone
21. I have plans for _____ .
22. I know the rules for _____ .
23. Both my mother and my father _____ .
-are my parents
-know my secrets
-look after their children
-usually watch TV series
-work in a company
24. I want to try to _____ .
-eat different traditional food
25. I think I can beat _____ .
-Mert in chess
26. _____ around the world.
-There is air pollution
-I want to travel all
-There are a lot of hungry and poor people
27. I enjoy watching _____ .
-machines work 🙂
-girls’ fight >:8
28. People play _____ on a field.
29. Sometimes I have problems with _____ .
-learning a language
-my friends; family; siblings
30. _____ and I sometimes don’t agree about _____ .
-My wife/children’s education; shopping
-My brother/my father’s reasons
-My mom/my boyfriend’s personality
31. What happens when _____ .
-you say, “No!”
32. I carry _____ in my (backpack/wallet/handbag).
-mobile phone in my back pocket
-my money in my wallet
33. I would like to collect _____ .
-different football team jerseys
34. It is sometimes hard for me to remember _____ .
-the things I had for dinner
-my students’ names
35. I hope to _____ tomorrow.
-use the Internet
-wash my clothes
-to go home
-to have a nice day
36. I laugh when _____ .
-I see my best friend face
-I watch Kemal Sunal films
-listen to jokes
37. When I don’t understand something in English, I _____ .
-use a dictionary
-explain it with gestures
-ask my friends; teachers
38- I feel sad when I think about _____ .
-people in poor countries
39- To live a happy life, you need _____ .
-a healthy diet
40- I often _____ .
-talk to myself
-get help from my friend
41- If I win a million dollars, I will _____ .
-travel around the world
-go to the Moon
-laugh a lot
-start a business
42- It is difficult to _____ .
-do your presentation in front of a class
-make the world peaceful after Trump
-live without your family
-climb up a mountain; a cliff
-say, “I’m sorry.”; “I love you!”; “Good bye!”
-understand girls; women; you; life
-tell the truth
-get up early
43- You should never _____ .
-lend money to your friend
-tell a lie
-call your ex-boyfriend
-say “I wish…”
44- I sometimes get angry when _____ .
-my things are lost
-I get up early
-I see your face
-someone tells a lie
45- Here’s my advice: It’s better to _____ than to _____ .
46- I’m interested in learning about _____ .
-different foods and cultures
47- In the future, I want to _____ .
-go to the Silicon Valley
-be famous; be known by a lot of people
-have a good job
-see peace in the world
-be a senior manager
-discover new locations
-go to the Moon
-set up my own company
-be an academician
48- Friends should _____ each other.
-be honest with
-be thoughtful about
-not tell lies to
49- The people I’m close to are _____ .
50- It’s not safe to _____ .
-fly in a plane; fly a plane
-travel to Adana; Africa
-live in Adana
-use phones in traffic
-get on 144 (the local bus) alone at night
-live in a students’ house
-to be among bad people
-to sit near Setenay
Note: The beginning and endings are from the book by Linda Butler “Password 1: A Reading and Vocabulary Text, 3rd Edition, Pearson”